Here is a simple way to grill really fresh sea bass.
Grilled Sea Bass with Corn Salsa
for spice rub
- 1 lb sea bass fillet about 1 1/2″ thick at center
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds
- 2 chili de arbols
- 1/4 tsp black peppercorns
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8-10 dried whole sage leaves
Grind all spices together. Coat fish in olive oil then rub spice mixture over fillet evenly. Let stand for 1 hour. Grill fish over indirect heat until done, about 4 minutes per side.
- 1 ear corn grilled and kernels cut from cob
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 lime juiced
Mix all together and serve on top of grilled fish.