This is a quick lunch or first course that helps use up some leftover turkey.
Turkey Salad Stuffed Portobellos
- 4 large portobello caps cleaned and stems removed
- 2 cups diced white turkey
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped fine
- 4-5 artichoke hearts diced fine
- 2 green onions chopped roughly
- 2 tbsp spicy mustard
- 2-4 tbsp greek yogurt
- Romano cheese
Mix everything together until smooth and taste for seasoning. Brush inside and outside of each mushroom cap with olive oil and place on a greased baking sheet. Spoon filling into each cap and place in an oven at 350 degrees. Bake for 10 minutes then top with cheese and return to oven. Continue to bake until browned on top, about 10 minutes more.