This is a great potato salad that works as a side or main course. Do not omit the anchovy.
Sausage Potato Salad
- 2 lbs potatoes cut into large chunks
- 2 Italian sausages cut into thick slices
- 1/2 cup red onion diced medium
- 1 green bell pepper chopped large
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 anchovy minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh sage
Steam potatoes until fork tender. Mix vinegar, oil, mustard, anchovy, and 1 tbsp sage together. In a large frying pan heat 1 tbsp olive oil and saute onion until golden. Add pepper and cook until crisp. Add sausage and cook until browned and done, about 5 minutes. Add potatoes and remaining sage and stir to coat. In a large bowl mix dressing with potatoes. Serve hot.