I decided to try dill to see how well it will do in the South.
I have a feeling it won’t do too well, but hey I found the clay pot and needed something to do with it.
I did pull the arugula and in its place there are two poblanos and zucchini plants. For the final time, I think I know how to beat back the bugs that decimated the last four years attempts. Or I am just kidding myself, time will tell.
Originally, the garlic was going to go and the final installment of eight okra plants and two winter squash were to take their place. This was due to the dog jumping into the center of the garlic and crushing it. After pulling two bulbs I realized the plants were still alive, just vertically challenged, and so the garlic has another week. I may get a good enough yield to replant at least.